Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hearts of Darkeness

I thought that this was one of the better documentries that I have seen. I had never seen the movie Appocolypse Now and this documentry gave me some insight in what I was going to be watching. I liked that the movie was done through the eyes of Francis Coppola's wife. You are able to see what she thought of the events that took place during filming and she was so close to her husband that you got the feeling that you really knew what was going on in the mind of the film maker. I thought that the interview with the character in the movie was the most interesting. This is becuase you got to see how each actor got into character. For example some of the actors were taking the same drugs that the soldiers in Veitnam were taking just so that they could have that edge on their characters. I am now excited to see the full film but keep in mind what was discussed in the documentry.

No comments: