Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Shinning

This is a movie that I have heard so many people talk about but I never took the time to see it. I was so glad that we were able to watch this film in class. I found it very confusing. I am not really sure what was going on. I thought I knew what was going to occur and then at the ending of the movie they show the picture with a date on it that was so much older then Jack was at the time. I am not sure what the movie is actually about but I think that none of it was true and that Jack was just thinking all of the movie in his head. I found that the director did a great job using different camera angles. He was able to make the viewers feel scared, or happy all through the way that he took the angle of the shot. I enjoyed this movie and I am going to watch it again to try and figure out all the aspects of the movie.

No comments: