Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Notting Hill

There is something about British humor that makes me laugh. This movie is a great movie because to some extent it shows culture shock. There is an American women that travels to London, England and she is forced to get used to the British culture becuase she is there for awhile. This reminded me of when I went to Britian and I had to get used to people driving on the other side of the road, speaking in British Slang, and British pounds. I thought that it was interesting that they used British tourist aractions for the setting. This made it more authentic and the viewers are able to see what Britian is like. There was a great script in the movie that showed the viewers the ups and downs of following in love. It lets you know what may come at you in a relationship. And I love seeing London through a camera angle it brings back so many great memories.

No comments: