Monday, April 14, 2008

Vertigo

I thought that this movie was bizarre. I didn't know what to expect when we started to watch it because I had never heard of this movie before. After watching it I thought that it was a very interesting idea. I liked the characters in the film. I thought that Scottie was a great ditective. I think that he was personally very interestd in the events with the girl even though it was his job. I feel that he was not forced into this job, he found this particular case to be vrey interesting and he wanted to pursue the case to his fullest ability. I loved the character Midge I thought that she was adorable. She was into her art and just loved life. But she was secretly in love with Scottie and she didn't want him to get to invovled in this case. I felt that throughout the movie she gets her heart broken.

No comments: