Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stop Loss

Going to this movie at the thearte was not sure what to expect it is produced my MTV and I didn't think that it would be that great. But it turned out that I learned a lot about the war. The characters in the movie were so well developed. I felt like I was one of their friends going through there life with them after they returned to America. Tghe most interesting part of the film was that I found out that stop loss is an actaul event that has occured to 80,000 soldiers in the American forces. It is when you are sent back to war even though you have gotten out of the army. The president of the United States is the one who sends the soldiers to war. I think that this is so wrong, but if that is the way they want to run their army there is nothing that anyone else can do.

No comments: